Our Call for Papers is officially open! We would love you to submit an abstract for consideration by our conference steering committee. Share the essence of WHAT you are doing with SAP technology that is special, unique or different and HOW you achieved this fantastic outcome. If chosen, you will be a VIP speaker at the annual Best Practices for Automotive North American conference taking place in Detroit this September.
Your peers are looking for that magical formula to transform their own situation. We are staying away from anything generic or obvious so please just go for it! The template – which you can access by here will guide you.
Your story – from either a business or IT perspective – should be in the realm of how you implemented SAP technology that delivered a business ROI; helped you drive organizational process improvement, or enabled you to better manage your people.
- Once you have submitted, you can expect a call from one of our conference producers to unpack your story further. This will allow us to focus your abstract.
- All abstracts will be vetted by our advisory committee predominantly made up of your peers, with final selections made in May.
- Should you speak as an SAP customer from an Automotive company, we will provide you with a complimentary round-trip economy airfare, two hotel nights at the conference venue and a conference registration.
- There is NO need to write a long paper. Other than your short abstract, the only other deliverable will be your final presentation.
- If you work for a partner organization, your submission should be in conjunction with a customer in order to be considered.
For any questions about your submission, please contact the Eventful Conferences production team at +1 914-509-5354.